Servers Map Rotation

Feel free to post about anything here.
yosef
MLS member
MLS member

Servers Map Rotation

Post by yosef »

Hello mates and how is it going ?

I hope y'all are okay at these moments and i hope this crisis vanish asap.

so,i noticed that there is an increase of players in certain servers like:Stoner server(as always)Frozen server and All weapons server

and i was about to make a suggestion about adding maps first to all weapons server but i saw that our leader stay2theleft posted the improvements that are gonna be made in this server

so my suggestion for stoner server is:Adding map from single player(Escape from Trondheim) and (Secret documents of the Kriegsmarine)

and about frozen server my suggestion is: Adding map from single player(The Bridge M5L3)

I hope my suggestion is useful for MLS Team and the players

Thanks.
Last edited by yosef on Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
yosef
MLS member
MLS member

Re: Servers Map Rotation

Post by yosef »

Oh,i meant the bridge mission from single player m5l3 not crossroads
stay2theleft
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by stay2theleft »

Hey yosef, yes we diffidently have things plan for the servers and one of the maps you mention is on the stoner. Just released the rescue on the FFA server with more new stuff to our servers...
MFDTazzMP

Post by MFDTazzMP »

Hey if yall need any help with maps and/or modding just let me know. I used to do modding when i was in MFD and i still have all the old single player maps converted to multiplayer and i also have the sound fix for them too.
OberSchutze
MLS member
MLS member

Post by OberSchutze »

Hey Tazz!! Do you have discord? If not, make sure to install it, we can talk more frequently and efficiently there, so we can set a game to play together! The AlgiersPlus pk3 is on my main folder waiting for our game!! Cya
MFDTazzMP

Post by MFDTazzMP »

OberSchutze wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:17 am Hey Tazz!! Do you have discord? If not, make sure to install it, we can talk more frequently and efficiently there, so we can set a game to play together! The AlgiersPlus pk3 is on my main folder waiting for our game!! Cya
I dont have discord because my headset mic dont work. I will have to find another mic but we can just pick a day and time to meet. How about friday night or sometime this weekend to go through the map?
OberSchutze
MLS member
MLS member

Post by OberSchutze »

Sounds good, buddy!! Friday night? Like what, 9pm CST?
MFDTazzMP

Post by MFDTazzMP »

yeah i think that would work. Im in EST so 10 my time =)
MFDTazzMP

Post by MFDTazzMP »

going to start map now....IP is 107.221.119.35

Anyone else want to browse the algiers plus map go download it and come to the IP i posted above. hope to see all there