I call it Algiers plus

Feel free to post about anything here.
MFDTazzMP

I call it Algiers plus

Post by MFDTazzMP »

Here is the algiers map that I added some extra things too. I added some rooms, secret rooms, ladder, hidden doors and other stuff to this map. It really opens up a lot more area to play. Go explore it and let me know if any of you have any questions. Download from the link below because i couldnt add the pk3 file here. Just put in in your mohaa/main folder with the other pk3 files.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ul1pnR ... sp=sharing
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I call it Algiers plus

Post by Brave_Heart »

Nice
MotherTeresa

Post by MotherTeresa »

Tazz,
I haven't seen the map yet, however, I will soon. I'm interested in creating maps, perhaps we could chat sometime? Currently I'm using MOHRadiant and just learning the interface, but if there is something better, please let me know.

Cheers
-MT
Peace begins with a smile.. Followed by a gentle "click" as you disengage you safety..
MFDTazzMP

Post by MFDTazzMP »

MotherTeresa wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:35 am Tazz,
I haven't seen the map yet, however, I will soon. I'm interested in creating maps, perhaps we could chat sometime? Currently I'm using MOHRadiant and just learning the interface, but if there is something better, please let me know.

Cheers
-MT
I made this about 10-12 years ago when I was in MFD clan. I havent mapped or modded in years but i want to get back into it. Let me know if you wanna chat sometime and we can learn it again lol.
stay2theleft
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by stay2theleft »

Nice TAZZ I'll definitely have to check it out, i'll love to get back to mapping again i just had one release when i was mapping it was called the stoner room which i cant find anywhere i wonder why :lol:
MotherTeresa

Post by MotherTeresa »

(singing) "He was making a map named the stoner room, but then he got high. He was going to upload it too, but then he got high. La da daa He searched his hard drive, and couldn't find it, and I know why... Yay Yay....." :-)

Seriously, I see great potential for some MLS maps that "WOW!" the heck out of the MOHAA community. Back to singing "When we created these awesome maps, they'll know we were high"
Peace begins with a smile.. Followed by a gentle "click" as you disengage you safety..
MFDTazzMP

Post by MFDTazzMP »

Let me know when yall want to check it out and I can start a game and give yall my IP and I can walk yall thru it. Like i said it has a lot of secret places =)
OberSchutze
MLS member
MLS member

Post by OberSchutze »

Very Nice, Tazz! I definitely wanna see that map!

Cheers, bud!

Ober
MFDTazzMP

Post by MFDTazzMP »

I sent u a pm with the IP but it keeps showing in my outbox not sent folder..
OberSchutze
MLS member
MLS member

Post by OberSchutze »

Hey Tazz, good morning! TY for your post, I just checked my Inbox and yeah the PM is there! TY!