Greetings - MotherTeresa

Feel free to post about anything here.
MotherTeresa

Greetings - MotherTeresa

Post by MotherTeresa »

First, A HUGE thank-you to the folks in the MLS clan that have helped keep this game and community alive.

MOHAA is the only FPS game that I have ever truly loved, which is due to the comradery of the online community. Finding a clan where regulars come to play just makes it that much better.

Anytime that I'm in game, playing or spectating, I can be found in the MLS Discord voice chat server. I hope that a few of you will stop in and say Hi, Hello, Hola, Ola, Gutten Tag, Bonjour, etc. I love communicating with other people, even if there is a language barrier. We'll figure it out and have fun in the process.

I have a few hobbies (in real life) that I enjoy. Primarily, I LOVE, and I mean LOVE to ride my motorcycle. Presently I'm riding a Victory Kingpin 6 speed OD, 100ci, which is a 1600CC Engine. She is a big beautiful beast, and I love her!

OK, I look forward to meeting you all on the server(s), and hopefully talking with you on the Discord Server.

Mother Teresa
Peace begins with a smile.. Followed by a gentle "click" as you disengage you safety..
OberSchutze
MLS member
MLS member

Re: Greetings - MotherTeresa

Post by OberSchutze »

Have fun in our servers and with our people, play fair, observe the rules and count with us if you need any help! Welcome!

Ober
MotherTeresa

Post by MotherTeresa »

OberSchutze,
Thanks, I love playing on the MLS servers and chatting with the other players. Everyone has been very welcoming. Yes, I will always play fair and have no problems with the rules. It is nice to know that I can count on you should I ever need help.

Thanks again,

Mother Teresa
Peace begins with a smile.. Followed by a gentle "click" as you disengage you safety..
tibud21
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by tibud21 »

seen ya a few times on server welcome m theresa
MotherTeresa

Post by MotherTeresa »

TiBud,
Thanks. Yep, I have definitely seen you on the server. One night you were giving me one hell of a run. I saw you (boom) Next thing I know, I was looking up at the sky. :lol:
Quaker
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by Quaker »

Welcome aboard MT , ill save a bullet (probly more) for ya :P
MotherTeresa

Post by MotherTeresa »

LOL, quaker! At this point, I have a good collection of your rounds. :D
jkillz
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by jkillz »

Welcome aboard
See you in the server
Fire_Storm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fire_Storm »

Make sure to fill out a join application
"Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.
MotherTeresa

Post by MotherTeresa »

Fire_Storm, thanks, that means a great deal to me.