Why did YOU Join the MLS clan? Tell your history with MOHAA game and MLS clan!

Feel free to post about anything here.
OberSchutze
MLS member
MLS member

Why did YOU Join the MLS clan? Tell your history with MOHAA game and MLS clan!

Post by OberSchutze »

Hello guys!

I wanna tell you some piece of my history on MLS clan...

I started playing MOHAA in 2008 when I first met the game... Played it several years only on Campaign mode... I can say MOHAA was my 1st environment completely into English language, which I started to like so much and to have interest... So in 2011 I "discovered" I could play the game in Multiplayer mode, or, ONLINE, that was really nice... In late 2013 I tried to play Online again and didn't worked... I spent several years trying to play, but couldn't because of the GameSpy shut down, but I never knew that...

So in November 2017 I decided to try again... My younger brother is an IT master, so I asked his help to see what was going on... he searched and found why I couldn't join the servers and he also found the solution... I opened my "GAME BROWSER" on MOHAA Multiplayer Mode and saw all those servers OnLine... I always preferred TDM servers, so I found a crowded server under the curious name "Stoner Server MLS - TDM" (something like that) and I didn't give any attention to ping, which I didn't know the meaning by that time... I join the server and wow, was a blast! Crowded server, I had so much fun... then I started playing every day, every single time off I had I just wanted to play. I don't even remember the names I was using to play...

So One day, before joining I was choosing which model of player I was going to play then I saw that Axis Player "Obershutze" with black SS uniform then I was thinking about "which name" to choose and saw that "Obershutze" and though "oh, that's an interesting name" which the meaning is "Private First Class", OberSchütze in german... I started playin with always this name... With time I started reading the Game Console Messages from the Server and sometime it said "JOIN US - Visit our Website www.mlsclan.com for more Info"... I felt very curious to see what was in the website... So I entered and wow! That was a solid clan with a huge history, organization, friendship, rules, etc... I felt really interested to join. So, In December 7th, 2017, due to so many historic meanings for the date (Anniversary of the Pearl Harbor attacks on Dec. 7th, 1941), I felt really motivated to join the MLS clan, like "This is what I can do now to preserve the history of WW2 and to honor the people who gave their lives for our freedom", that was my thought. So I did...

Then I received that magic E-mail from Lite which said "Stay active and in a couple of days/weeks you might receive another e-mail to say of you are accepted as a recruit or not... I was checking my e-mail every day several times, hoping the good news... then finally, in January the 4th, there was that so waited e-mail that said "Congratulations! You has been accepted as a MLS recruit! Start using <MLS>Rct. tags/rank and every time you enter on the server, salute the MLS players/admins so they will notice you're there", which I proudly did every single time with discipline and honor! After one month I was finally a official MLS member as a Pvt. (Private).

The members which joined the clan with me at the same period were "V" (MIA), jkillz, Unreal, Fire_StorM and Difficult. Immediately I started a relationship with many members whose now I call my friends and my brothers, because we really are and feel that way. Some members I already saw in person and want to meet with more dear friends I've made during those almost 3 years in the clan.

I always searched for the opportunity to be useful and to help, being friendly and interested on the people playing this game. Today I have the honor and privilege to serve as MLS Admin, I have no words to express how I feel, so much love and responsibility to help keep our servers in order and to see people having fun on servers cleaned and organized. I want to thank the other admins for the confidence in my capabilities also for the patience and support, always teaching me the stuff and showing me the way to follow, specially my friends Fire_StorM, BraveHeart, Lefty, Hopper, Lite, Tibud, those are always there to support and help me.

Some players are real legends among the others, "old school" guys, tenured players... they have a long history with MOHAA and with MLS clan itself. They helped to kept the game alive and the clan as well, during all those almost 20 years, they are the legends of MOHAA! When you play with those guys you feel like they are part of your life, you feel like you know them since always, like real persons in your life.

When you have the chance to be on discord with MLS members and other old friends, you have the chance to really experience the sensation to play with real persons, we have always great time on discord, laughing, learning with each other, it's incredible to see so many people from many nations being able to have a high level of communication, it's a great experience!

I will close this post saying that it's a huge privilege to be part of the MLS clan, thank you guys for have accepted me and after all, for the friendship and brotherhood, I feel like part of the MLS clan history and I'm making my votes of a Long Life for the MLS clan, it's members and our mission is to help improve MOHAA and keep the game alive!

For those who accepted to read all lines I wrote above, Thank you very much!
yosef
MLS member
MLS member

Re: Why did YOU Join the MLS clan? Tell your history with MOHAA game and MLS clan!

Post by yosef »

Amazing words Ober :)

I'm really happy that i have friends now on MLS playing with them and recording them :lol:

I feel proud that i'm part of MLS Clan with you and all mates :)
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Why did YOU Join the MLS clan? Tell your history with MOHAA game and MLS clan!

Post by Brave_Heart »

Jeez Ober, Last time i read that much, university gave me a degree :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol:

You could've summarize it all by saying "Brave is Geart" :mrgreen:
tibud21
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by tibud21 »

bought mohaa when it came out, went straight in line without doing the solo mission and never did it since. first server i played was THEM clan server after a week i apply for member and was accepted . then was in EPIC , GWA, B*of*B, TDR , did them all till clan died.while in TDR i was coming playing once in a while on MLS server and made a few friends in game and with all the good players in and the good competition i knew it would be my next clan interested in joining. when TDR died i apply in MLS and was accepted .
Beerdog72
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by Beerdog72 »

I've been playing MOHAA since it was first released. Like Tbud21, I've made the rounds with various clans. The first clan I actually expressed interest in was MLS. I was a recruit many years ago, but chickened out, not knowing what belonging to a clan really meant. I since belonged to SAS, and TDR. I truly enjoy being a member here. Good people and great competition. The game has saved my sanity on many occasions. I'm retired now, but while working, I'd have a bad day, and nothing would be better than to come home and play a few maps. A great stress reliever.
GDC14GTiger
MLS member
MLS member

Post by GDC14GTiger »

Ober made me join.....

I started playing MOHAA back in '02, joined GDC and stayed with them until the end of their era, kept the tags on until I joined up here earlier this summer.
ALF

Post by ALF »

I bought the game with money I earned cutting grass when it first came out. I remember my family was hosting a couple students from Germany at the time and I thought it was comical I was killing them in game. In hindsight, it might have been messed up or a conflict of interest. Now, I just like popping the game open quickly between work or wherever because it doesn't take much to load or run & I can shut it down just as quickly. I met up with one MOHAA player who I discovered lives near me & we grabbed lunch once.... so there's that. I'll probably call him up again and suggest we do it again. I didn't join MLS to be loved, just play and support the game with active membership. Haven't seen too much friendliness beyond Ober so there's that. That's all I've got.
OberSchutze
MLS member
MLS member

Post by OberSchutze »

Nice to know about you guys! I'm still waiting to know about more players! C'mon guys! Let's share our history with each other!
Mo7ammed

Post by Mo7ammed »

In 2012/2013 (I don't remember), I found/discovered the game in my PC. I saw my family playing the game in LAN so i decided to play with them too. I started to play in Singleplayer alot when MOHAA was/might be the first game i play, I started to like this game and was having the interest to play it.

In 2014, The game was broken (No sounds and Several functions wasn't working etc...) and it was deleted. Several months... I decided to download the game again when i was having the interest to play it again and i was still playing in SinglePlayer mode. In 2015 (I think) When i was playing the game I got that "no-CD" problem or whatever it was and spent alot of time to fix it but I couldn't.

Before 2017, I was wishing to download this game and to play Multiplayer, was trying to join in multiplayer but I couldn't because I didn't know that GameSpy was shut down. in September 2017, I had an interest in this game again and wanted to download it So, i discovered how to fix "No CD", And I played few missions in SinglePlayer mode. After few months, I discovered how to join/play in Multiplayer by just typing the IP of servers, got really excited about that, I was playing in several hosts but My favourite server I prefered to play in it was MLS tdm. "Mo7ammed" was only name i was playing. I enjoyed alot playing with MLS and players in server following and covering them especially a guy called "MONGOOSE" . I enjoyed alot in MLS server, full server and it was very fun!

In October 2017, I was interested to join MLS so, I decided to apply for MLS and I didn't know that i get accepted, I opened the website and I saw my name in recruits, Got excited about this and after one month I was Private/Official Member. The players that I joined with them was AbdoF.Hathout and Jkillz(He Joined earlier than me and AbdoF).

Still enjoying the game, Learning alot, Getting alot of experiences and getting A lot of fun with the best clan in both TDM and OBJ server, I'm really happy that im a part of the best clan. :)

2 years with MLS, Time passes so fast.

yosef
MLS member
MLS member

Post by yosef »

I was playing this game since 2008 singleplayer mode as i did not know about the multiplayer,Years later i knew about that multiplayer it was awesome i enjoyed playing in some servers like CrazymodsII
Stoner and AB with my legendary nickname SoCoLd.

I got bored from playing alone without contacting anyone or playing with mates so i found that MLS Clan is best choice to have mates in MOHAA,So i decided to join MLS in the end of 2013,The friends i know that time were Darklord,Catcher,3sfora,NBD

We had fun moments together even after gamespy shutdown in 2014 we continued until we realised that people are getting out from MLS Clan and even MOHAA,I felt a great depression that time so i got stopped from playing MOHAA and told the admins to declare me as M.I.A due to my disease MS :(

Years later

In the end of 2017 i decided to play MOHAA again and forever this is my first PC game ever,So i managed to get back to MLS Clan and i got happy when i saw that there are people still playing,I knew that MLS Clan has survived,Unfortunately i did not find my old mates except one NBD so we player alot until he is gone again.

In the beginning of 2018

I knew more about MLS Clan and more mates:OberSchutze,BraveHeart,Firestorm,Unreal

who have helped me to know more about the server attended a few scrims and enjoyed with them in sniper server until an idea came to my mind which is to make server popular and #1 in MOHAA so i decided to record MLS members while they are killing also showing the others our skills to encourage all clans to do scrims with us.

In the end of 2018
i have uploaded the first MLS Clan trailer it was awesome and i was amazed when mates liked it i thought back then that it was attracting more people to join us so i've continued until i released the second one and MLS Team series.

Now i have to say thanks mates we had real fun together i'm looking forward to record and continue MLS Team series

Merry Christmas Mates :)