MLS member

Re: <MLS> Halloween Mod

Post by abdohathout »

Nice, Boss
I love this mod
ALF

Post by ALF »

The flying green ghoul is a hit. The trigger point is a fun kill zone. For Christmas, just make it red and call it Santa Claus. Better yet zero out gravity so Santa Claus always flies and force reset weapons to only carry many grenades to drop on people in lieu of presents.

The sewege ghoul on the bridge map is okay. Expanding the kill radius might be more of a challenge to clear out of the sewer and maybe adding another one where both teams like to stack on the ground level of the hotel. This would force everyone to time movements or run in the open on the streets.

I haven't noticed anything else or at least haven't notice anyone triggering anything.

Still, lots of fun. I've been only playing TDM since you put the work in and rolled this out.
stay2theleft
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by stay2theleft »

Thanks guys, not some bad ideas Alf will have to try some and i do like expanding the kill zone for ghosty.
Heres another update for map Algiers, more will follow on the weekend, enjoy...

https://youtu.be/lQK2xQWZH0A
ALF

Post by ALF »

Little Blue Midget mod? Nice.

Another mod idea could be to run really fast, reset weapons to only pistol with no ammo so you have to bash people. One bash one kill.
stay2theleft
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by stay2theleft »

Here comes the NIGHT, with a few changes/fixes on the mods...
stay2theleft
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by stay2theleft »

Beware of the mustard gas... :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://youtu.be/_Lig4kjkUIg
Fire_Storm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fire_Storm »

stay2theleft wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:32 pm Beware of the mustard gas... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brave will love that 1 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.
stay2theleft
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by stay2theleft »

Fire_Storm wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:37 pm
stay2theleft wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:32 pm Beware of the mustard gas... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brave will love that 1 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:P
Due to some players not being able to see when the affect kicks in after the bomb drops from the plane i will be removing the color affect of the mustard gas. I didnt have a issue seeing, i saw exactly like the video from above.
Must be a video option from the game?
stay2theleft
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by stay2theleft »

Ghost is next...
ALF

Post by ALF »

The mustard gas option made it impossible to see. I'd disconnect and join another server and it would still be applied with no apparent way to remove it when I returned.

Annually we'd have to certify ourselves in a gas chamber with CS gas which irritates your skin, breathing and eyes. Eventually you got used to it. It was also a crap load of gear to lug around called J-List. Sadly most militaries carry stockpiles of chemical agents because it's cheap and effective although frowned upon for being inhumane. With the Kiowa we had flachette rockets that'd explode out of Hydra rockets and send many tiny little nails flying with anti-coagulents. This caused people to bleed out to death. So, I only got to use them in training against hard targets because watching a bunch of people uncontrollably bleed out in the age of modern media is evidently unpopular.