Your favorite sport.

Feel free to post about anything here.
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Your favorite sport.

Post by Brave_Heart »

yosef wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:59 pm Tennis is my favorite one :D
Oh man, I was there during Sampras vs Agassi Wimbledon finals. What an epic fight..... Agassi the legend.

My all time favorite game was malavi Washington vs Richard kritchack. Never seen an intense game like that anywhere. Last point deuce... 39 minutes
GDC14GTiger
MLS member
MLS member

Post by GDC14GTiger »

Hockey!
Unreal
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by Unreal »

I don't practice any, but I like to watch skate and snowboard
OberSchutze
MLS member
MLS member

Post by OberSchutze »

My favorite Sport is to play Airsoft... I have couple of Airsoft guns, my fave weapon is my beloved Colt 45 1911... Also, when I play airsoft, it seems I'm into a real war experience, combat and lots of adrenaline... you are always running, hiding, jumping for hours straight... a helluva exercise for your body.... Adrenaline is always high, you improve your heart and lungs cabability to the last...

To watch, my fave sport was Football (Soccer for USA) and F1... but it's been a long time I don't watch anything...
GDC14GTiger
MLS member
MLS member

Post by GDC14GTiger »

OberSchutze wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:53 pm My favorite Sport is to play Airsoft... I have couple of Airsoft guns, my fave weapon is my beloved Colt 45 1911... Also, when I play airsoft, it seems I'm into a real war experience, combat and lots of adrenaline... you are always running, hiding, jumping for hours straight... a helluva exercise for your body.... Adrenaline is always high, you improve your heart and lungs cabability to the last...

To watch, my fave sport was Football (Soccer for USA) and F1... but it's been a long time I don't watch anything...
I thought you told me you didnt like football
OberSchutze
MLS member
MLS member

Post by OberSchutze »

Yes Tiger, That's why I said "to watch my fave sport was football"... but it's been a long time since I watched a game because I don't like it anymore... too much money involved, no more sport at all.
gijoe
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by gijoe »

If I'm participating it's softball or volleyball, when watching, then baseball, hockey, college football (American football)
Beerdog72
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by Beerdog72 »

Football.. Raiders... Baseball.. S.F. Giants
stay2theleft
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by stay2theleft »

This has to be our year, GO DODGERS!!!
Me likey going to baseball games, nothing like being there and having a cold one. And when i can i hit up the golf course and having a cold one as i play...
ALF

Post by ALF »

OberSchutze wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:53 pm My favorite Sport is to play Airsoft... I have couple of Airsoft guns, my fave weapon is my beloved Colt 45 1911... Also, when I play airsoft, it seems I'm into a real war experience, combat and lots of adrenaline... you are always running, hiding, jumping for hours straight... a helluva exercise for your body.... Adrenaline is always high, you improve your heart and lungs cabability to the last...
:roll: