New Maps & Teleports

Feel free to post about anything here.
ALF

New Maps & Teleports

Post by ALF »

Greetings -

The next time the map rotation's mixed up I'd like to request Verschneit (the snowy town map) be considered. Also, the teleports in game seemed to have changed from a glowing ball with static to a hard to find flopping, lit cigarette that doesn't always appear in some spots where you can still access (such as to the kill box on the second floor of Stalingrad, the sniper position from cellar room on the first floor of Southern France, or the sniper position from beside the piano and pulpit of the Church on Destroyed Village). Not asking for change here... just awareness.
stay2theleft
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Maps & Teleports

Post by stay2theleft »

Hey Alf,
We added the joint back by request due to some problems with members doing a vid_restart but still having problems with the new tele's being all over the place. The joint has a time period of 30sec's which might be the problem you dont see it all the time, some tele's did get moved and added new ones also which i wont spill out here must find them. Will see which maps get put on the rotation... ;)
ALF

Post by ALF »

Thanks for the feed back. The teleports are a really cool thing & didn't realize more were added. MLS is definitely keeping this game interesting. Looking forward to finding them!
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Brave_Heart »

stay2theleft wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:02 pm Hey Alf,
We added the joint back by request due to some problems with members doing a vid_restart but still having problems with the new tele's being all over the place. The joint has a time period of 30sec's which might be the problem you dont see it all the time, some tele's did get moved and added new ones also which i wont spill out here must find them. Will see which maps get put on the rotation... ;)
Tell us about your secret teleports on v2 sniper. Please :lol: