Roof accessible in Destroyed Village

Your statistics and screenshots.
SniperintheShadows

Roof accessible in Destroyed Village

Post by SniperintheShadows »

I probably shouldn't be letting the cat out of the bag so to speak, but I have figured out how to get on the roof of the church in Destroyed Village. As you can see by my score, no one had any idea where I was killing them from. Next time I'll take a actual screenshot from that vantage point . . .
Attachments
Church.jpg
Church.jpg (98.43 KiB) Viewed 3439 times
Crossman
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Re: Roof accessible in Destroyed Village

Post by Crossman »

One of the server rules is to "play fair", so try not to break that.
SniperintheShadows

It's not much different than someone using that wire in Southern France to get up on the rooftop there . . . No hack or mod involved, just agility.
SniperintheShadows

When I first put up this post I mentioned I would get a few screenshots the next time I managed to get up there. I only made it back up there in the past few days (twice actually). It requires another team member, and they have to be in just the right spot, and I have not been playing as often as I used to. Anyway, here are 2 screenshots I took from up there a few days ago.

SniperintheShadows
Attachments
shot0210 (2).jpg
shot0210 (2).jpg (193.36 KiB) Viewed 2546 times
shot0211 (3).jpg
shot0211 (3).jpg (170.22 KiB) Viewed 2546 times
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Brave_Heart »

To be honest with you, for many, in an open map like Destroyed village, someone on the roof becomes the easiest of the target. both the church and the southern corner.
I mean we can close it but, Hey i like getting easy kills so :D
SniperintheShadows

I only managed to get a handful of kills from up there the other day. Can't really see alot of the map. That said, until I made it known I could get up there, people weren't exactly looking for me up there either. But now they have something to think about . . . ;)

By the way, if you have the ability to "close it" how come you don't have the ability to restore my stats to my original name?? Just saying . . .
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Brave_Heart »

That's a great question SITS (I like acronyms, can you tell?).
Your MLS stats were merged with non MLS stats from God know what point to which.. undoing it is more than impossible if you ask me, or anyone.
I know you are a great shot. As hurtful as it was to see you leave, I would love to do it but I can't since I didn't keep track of the dates, times, logs???
I am sorry I know you want it for reasons I don't understand but, I have respect for how you play, don't care what people say..
Never change
Cheers, Brave
SniperintheShadows

I cracked up when I saw the acronym for my username . . . SITS (how appropriate, lol). Although in actuality its more like "stick and move" . . .

As far as the stats are concerned; I just figured that after I removed the tags, all the games, kills, etc. under the un-tagged name would simply be added to the total from the tagged name and that would capture my MOHAA history. Then you could delete the MLS version of my player name. Not the end of the world . . . I won't bring it up again.

We are still in the process of moving the Myrtle Beach and have one last trip back to Ohio for the last of our stuff. We leave tomorrow (Sunday) and won't get back here until July 7th. So, I will be MIA for a few weeks. (Trying to play on my laptop sucks . . . ) Didn't want you to think I was AWOL.

Return to “Player Stats”